0208 668 7356 | 07970 380 359 | info@topnotchtreecare.co.uk

At Top Notch Tree Care Ltd, we are proud to offer one of the best tree surgery services throughout the South East of England. Our belief in an environmentally friendly approach to tree care continues to earn us plaudits from our delighted customers and whenever we receive feedback, we like to believe that we’re doing something right.

Top Notch Tree Care Ltd invites you to read through the following testimonials:

Good service where Jeremy and his team were working nice and quickly . I asked for 9 out of 16 very large, close together and out of control leylandii to be felled and the remainder reduced by 75% with the inner branches removed whilst retaining a privacy screen from the remaining 25% height. This involved Jeremy constantly making decisions about which individual branches to keep and which to go and discussing with me when necessary. Was very pleased with the results and that Jeremy made sure to avoid almost all the branches missing the surrounding shrubs as they fell – and there were a lot of branches.
Jeremy Gill - Castlemaine Avenue
We are extremely happy with the tree works. It was done professionally, efficiently and satisfactory. Staffs are polite. What is even more impressive  , you have make a last round even to neighbour to make sure all is tidy up. Your works is your best advertisement. Thank you and I will definitely use you again in future.
Mrs Joan Shankar
I live down Ferny Croft and our managing agent had engaged your firm to lop an oak tree behind our house. I just wanted to say, having seen the guys at work today, what a great job they have done and, not only this, I’m sure my back garden looks tidier after they’ve been than it was before! It seems so rare now to see such quality in service and, although we didn’t engage you directly, I’m really pleased with the skill and care the guys have taken. If I ever learn of anyone that needs a tree surgeon, I’ll be sure to pass on your details.
Mr Daniel James
Top Notch removed trees and tops of trees that other tree surgeons said were too dangerous for them to remove, another one said that they would have to bring in scaffolding, which was quite ridiculous, as was the price. We were pleased with the work and the price charged and we have recommended them to friends. We anticipate using them in the future.
Gerry & Linda Tomlinson
We would like to record our thanks to you for carrying out our work so efficiently. We were especially impressed that you arrived on the day you said you would arrive, you carried out the work in the time you said it would take and you have invoiced for the amount quoted back in September. You have clearly understood our requirements and dealt with any problems that arose. We would have no hesitation in recommending Top Notch to any of our friends.
Mr G. Wilsher of Purley
We send our thanks for the great care you took in dealing with our tree problems and noted the much cleaner and tidier front garden (much better than I had left it the day before). We will obviously recommend you to our friends and contacts and hope that you continue to have success in your work.
Alan and Anne Williams of Bromley
Once again, many thanks for the excellent work. We both appreciate your most excellent service. Perhaps one might add finally – only to be expected from a Beccehamian!
P.J. Downey of Bromley
May I take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent service in carrying out this work
Martyn High of South East London
Thank you very much for completing work on the oak tree in the wild area (badgers rummage area) of Shenley Close. We are very pleased with the resulting look and care of the oak tree and, indeed, the clear up and removal of the debris. We hope that we shall work with you again as the need arises in the Shenley area.
Anne Dempsey of Croydon
Once again I am delighted with the work carried out. I have a long and high boundary divider hedge which consists of a variety of trees. In addition there are also some dramatically high trees which need to be pollarded annually to let the light in. The crew that carried out the task worked solidly throughout their time in my garden. They advised & followed my requests. Furthermore they cleared up and removed all the waste which as my garden drops downhill 100 yards is worth the cost in itself! Really competitive price and charming & professional team.
Mrs Sheehan of Biggin Hill

All Types of Tree Work Undertaken

0208 668 7356

07970 380 359

Contact Us

Contact us for tree care, tree pruning or a free estimate.

142 Brighton Road, Purley, Surey CR8 4HA

0208 668 7356 | 07970 380 359


Our Services
  • Tree Care
  • Tree Surgery
  • Tree Maintenance
  • Tree Felling
  • Tree Planting
NPTC Member